[STL] Heavy Gauss Destroyer - 28-30mm scale - compatible with 40k Necrons
28-30mm scale heavy gauss weapon conversion part. Compatible with 40k Necron range.
Digital STL File only. Provided fully supported - ready to slice and print.
Conversion part only. Will require assembly with superglue. Parts may require minor adjustment to fit perfectly.
Files will delivered by email which will contain a Download link (expires after 30 days), or can be downloaded from the Thank You page after checkout.
Please read our Digital File License Information prior to purchasing any of our files and understand that by making any purchase, you agree to be bound by these terms.
Not designed or approved by Games Workshop and completely unaffiliated. This is simply a 3rd party piece that is compatible with Games Workshop/Forge World models.
Digital File License Information
By accessing this website and downloading or purchasing any of our digital STL files, you agree to be bound by the following terms of our Licensing and Use Policy.
License to Use Our Designs
When you download and/or purchase an STL file, the design remains the property of Laserforge Miniatures. You are purchasing a lifetime license that only allows you to use the file for your own personal use in a 3D printing machine to print the design. This license allows you—and only you—to use the design in a variety of ways, including:
- Use on your own personal projects.
- Use on finished products you donate to charity; and
- Use on finished products you give as gifts.
- You are not allowed to edit the design in any manner.
Prohibited Uses of Our Designs and Other Copyright Protected Property
You may not use our designs or other copyright protected property for any purpose other than as specified above without our express written consent. This license prohibits selling, sharing, trading, or distributing our digital design files and any physical product originating from our digital design. Please do not share the design files. If your coworker, friend, or family member would like one of our designs, please direct them to our site to purchase our STL file.
In addition, we own the copyright in the photos and other images posted on this site.
The following uses of our designs, photographs, and other images among others, are prohibited:
- Selling, sharing, gifting, transferring, distributing, passing down as inheritance, or re-selling in any manner the STL files;
- Using our designs in any media or manner other than for personal use in a 3D printing machine. For example, this means that you may not use our designs for any of the following:
- Publish for sale the printed item or product that originates as our design.
- Uploading to create products for sale on print-on-demand sites
- Using our photographs and other images, or the text or “copy” on our site, for any purpose, including for use with your own e-commerce, or as your avatar or profile picture on any internet message board, forum or social media platform;
- Using our designs on a “machine for hire” or in any other place that would allow anyone else to access our designs;
- Using our designs for mass production or factory production of products for wholesale or mass retail sale;
- Using our designs as a basis or template for creating your own artwork;
- Licensing products which you created with our designs for wholesale or mass retail sale; and
- Implying or claiming that you are the author of the artwork in our designs.
In the event that we become aware of any prohibited use of our Designs pursuant to this Licensing and Use Policy, your license will immediately terminate and you will be contacted by our legal department.
If you have questions about the above, you can send an email to email@example.com